thebesforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTE: You must have browser cookies enabled for this site to function properly

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ArcadeArcade  AwardsAwards  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which Console is best?

Go down 
+3
bboston7
AzurePenguino
Familycircushater
7 posters

Best Console
Wii
Which Console is best? I_vote_lcap43%Which Console is best? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
PS3
Which Console is best? I_vote_lcap29%Which Console is best? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Xbox360
Which Console is best? I_vote_lcap28%Which Console is best? I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Familycircushater
starter
Familycircushater

Number of posts : 12
Achievements :
Which Console is best? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Which Console is best? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-01

Which Console is best? Empty
PostSubject: Which Console is best?   Which Console is best? EmptySat May 03, 2008 12:27 pm

Which of the new consoles is best?

Personally ,I think the Wii cuz I'm not a huge shooter fan. But If you were, I guess you'd have to get an Xbox 360.
I can't think of any valid reason to get a PS3 except to watch Blu-rays. What do y'all think?
Back to top Go down
AzurePenguino
AzurePenguino

Number of posts : 681
Achievements :
Which Console is best? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Which Console is best? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-04

Character sheet
Health:
Which Console is best? Left_bar_bleue5/16Which Console is best? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/16)
Exp:
Which Console is best? Left_bar_bleue0/25Which Console is best? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/25)
Gold:

PostSubject: Re: Which Console is best?   Which Console is best? EmptySat May 03, 2008 12:37 pm

If I had to pick one? I'd actually probably get the PS#, but one of those with the ability to play PS2 games also. And because GTAIV & flOw are out on it. God of War: 3 is coming out on it. And FFXIII is coming out for it also, and that looks hella bass. And besides awesome video games coming out soon, it does play higher quality Blu-Ray. From what I've seen, played, and read about it, its fun.
Back to top Go down
http://tamatown.com
bboston7
Admin
Admin
bboston7

Number of posts : 562
Achievements :
Which Console is best? Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Which Console is best? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Which Console is best?   Which Console is best? EmptySat May 03, 2008 3:48 pm

I vote ps3 because it doesn't break.

I like shooters but the xbox 360 breaks too much. It also scratches disks. It has a better selection of games but after this year, you won't be able to say this.
Back to top Go down
https://tehbesforum.all-up.com
AzurePenguino
AzurePenguino

Achievements :
Which Console is best? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Which Console is best? Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Health:
Which Console is best? Left_bar_bleue5/16Which Console is best? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/16)
Exp:
Which Console is best? Left_bar_bleue0/25Which Console is best? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/25)
Gold:

PostSubject: Re: Which Console is best?   Which Console is best? EmptySun May 04, 2008 4:44 pm

Yup. PS3 Ftw.
Back to top Go down
uzaku1
uzaku1

Number of posts : 118
Achievements :
Which Console is best? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Which Console is best? Right_bar_bleue

Awards :
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Character sheet
Health:
Which Console is best? Left_bar_bleue1/4Which Console is best? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/4)
Exp:
Gold: 25

PostSubject: Re: Which Console is best?   Which Console is best? EmptyTue May 06, 2008 3:58 pm

For me it's a tie between PS3 and Wii. They are both ftw.
Back to top Go down
http://uzaku1.blogspot.com
Da Tomanator
devoted
Da Tomanator

Number of posts : 313
Achievements :
Which Console is best? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Which Console is best? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-07

Character sheet
Health:
Which Console is best? Left_bar_bleue10/15Which Console is best? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/15)
Exp:
Gold: 2

PostSubject: Re: Which Console is best?   Which Console is best? EmptyTue May 06, 2008 5:09 pm

I'm sort of indifferent to these, considering that we own them all...

Personally, I think that a decent gaming PC is the best (not that mine is up to date).
Back to top Go down
AzurePenguino
AzurePenguino

Achievements :

Character sheet
Health:
Exp:
Gold:

PostSubject: Re: Which Console is best?   Which Console is best? EmptyTue May 06, 2008 5:15 pm

Meh.
Back to top Go down
uzaku1
uzaku1

Number of posts : 118
Achievements :
Which Console is best? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Which Console is best? Right_bar_bleue

Awards :
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Character sheet
Health:
Which Console is best? Left_bar_bleue1/4Which Console is best? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/4)
Exp:
Gold: 25

PostSubject: Re: Which Console is best?   Which Console is best? EmptyTue May 06, 2008 6:43 pm

yea and pc gaming pwns all
Back to top Go down
http://uzaku1.blogspot.com
AzurePenguino
AzurePenguino

Achievements :

Character sheet
Health:
Exp:
Gold:

PostSubject: Re: Which Console is best?   Which Console is best? EmptyTue May 06, 2008 7:39 pm

yeah, but with most good games, a computer, even with the highest and most recent tech, cannot play it at normal speed unless you turn everything down.
Back to top Go down
Da Tomanator
devoted
Da Tomanator

Achievements :
Which Console is best? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Which Console is best? Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Health:
Which Console is best? Left_bar_bleue10/15Which Console is best? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/15)
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Which Console is best?   Which Console is best? EmptyTue May 06, 2008 7:49 pm

Well thats because games like Crysis have such high requirements that even the consoles cant play them.
Back to top Go down
bboston7
Admin
Admin
bboston7

Achievements :
Which Console is best? Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Which Console is best? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Which Console is best?   Which Console is best? EmptyTue May 06, 2008 8:08 pm

AzurePenguin wrote:
yeah, but with most good games, a computer, even with the highest and most recent tech, cannot play it at normal speed unless you turn everything down.

Yeah, computer games are made with future computers in mind.

However, buying a graphics card er-year can get expensive!

That is why i shall remain loyal to consoles.
Back to top Go down
Da Tomanator
devoted
Da Tomanator

Achievements :

Character sheet
Health:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Which Console is best?   Which Console is best? EmptyTue May 06, 2008 8:29 pm

bboston7 wrote:
AzurePenguin wrote:

Yeah, computer games are made with future computers in mind.

However, buying a graphics card er-year can get expensive!

That is why i shall remain loyal to consoles.

They don't make them for future computers, that would imply that they want the game to last for a long game. What they really want if for you to spend hundreds to thousands on new computer parts that will last just until the new big thing comes out.
Back to top Go down
AzurePenguino
AzurePenguino

Achievements :

Character sheet
Health:
Exp:
Gold:

PostSubject: Re: Which Console is best?   Which Console is best? EmptyTue May 06, 2008 10:32 pm

And as such, I think that the all normal consoles should beat out the PC. Except perhaps the Wii. I'm still on the fence about that one.
Back to top Go down
Yerfarygodmother
starter
Yerfarygodmother

Number of posts : 33
Achievements :
Which Console is best? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Which Console is best? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-17

Character sheet
Health:
Which Console is best? Left_bar_bleue13/13Which Console is best? Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)
Exp:
Gold: 28

PostSubject: Re: Which Console is best?   Which Console is best? EmptyWed May 07, 2008 1:16 pm

yall is knubs teh 360 mis teh bes. at shooters at least. the wii was released waaaaay to early. it would be better if they refined it and did something about th3e sensitivity. the ps3 is good but i hate the controller. it really matters what u grow up with though.
Back to top Go down
Da Tomanator
devoted
Da Tomanator

Achievements :

Character sheet
Health:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Which Console is best?   Which Console is best? EmptyWed May 07, 2008 5:04 pm

Yerfarygodmother wrote:
yall is knubs teh 360 mis teh bes. at shooters at least. the wii was released waaaaay to early. it would be better if they refined it and did something about th3e sensitivity. the ps3 is good but i hate the controller. it really matters what u grow up with though.

I agree with this. However, most people with experience with both the consoles and PC will tell you that the PC is the king of shooters.
Back to top Go down
bboston7
Admin
Admin
bboston7

Achievements :

PostSubject: Re: Which Console is best?   Which Console is best? EmptyWed May 07, 2008 8:00 pm

Yeah, PC is best for shooters.

1. better graphics.
2. better controls
3. more of them.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Fluffemz
starter
Dr.Fluffemz

Number of posts : 21
Achievements :

Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
Health:
Which Console is best? Left_bar_bleue7/7Which Console is best? Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Exp:
Gold: 9

PostSubject: Re: Which Console is best?   Which Console is best? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 2:37 pm

how good the PC is only relative to how much you spend on it to keep it in a good condition and up to date

so a bad player can pwn becase he is going 10x faster then everyone else cus he has a LOT of change in his pocket, while an awsome player sucks cus he spent his money on a ice cream everyday instead of his comp

so that bring me to my conclusion...... 360 FTW!!!!
Back to top Go down
Da Tomanator
devoted
Da Tomanator

Achievements :

Character sheet
Health:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Which Console is best?   Which Console is best? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 5:14 pm

Depends on the games. Many PC games like Counterstrike have low requirements. I'm pretty sure that games like Cysis have no multiplayer.

which brings me to my conclusion...... I WINZ!!!!
Back to top Go down
bboston7
Admin
Admin
bboston7

Achievements :

PostSubject: Re: Which Console is best?   Which Console is best? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 5:14 pm

You can get WoW to run on almost any computer.
Back to top Go down
Da Tomanator
devoted
Da Tomanator

Achievements :

Character sheet
Health:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Which Console is best?   Which Console is best? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 5:27 pm

True. Before I bought my first gaming graphics card, I could play WoW. They need low requirements for more players and less lag.
Back to top Go down
bboston7
Admin
Admin
bboston7

Achievements :

PostSubject: Re: Which Console is best?   Which Console is best? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 5:59 pm

yeah, i can play it on my macbook with ease.
Back to top Go down
AzurePenguino
AzurePenguino

Achievements :

Character sheet
Health:
Exp:
Gold:

PostSubject: Re: Which Console is best?   Which Console is best? EmptyFri May 09, 2008 6:32 pm

I'm just saying, high graphics cause certain games to run slow. The fact that you have to tone it down is a downside. Thats why I say PS3 is the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Console is best?   Which Console is best? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Console is best?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
thebesforum :: Serious Forums :: Debate-
Jump to: