thebesforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTE: You must have browser cookies enabled for this site to function properly

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ArcadeArcade  AwardsAwards  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hang on Tight!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bboston7
Admin
Admin
bboston7

Number of posts : 562
Achievements :
Hang on Tight! Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Hang on Tight! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-04

Hang on Tight! Empty
PostSubject: Hang on Tight!   Hang on Tight! EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:20 pm

Ok, this may be a big disappointment to some but trust me, in the long run, it will be WAY AWESOME! Only some of you may get this but ima spit it out.

Right now we have a free phpbb2 forum with free hosting. However, this is not nearly enough. What are the problems you ask? You get what you pay for and phpbb is crap and so is this hosting. In 1-4 weeks we will be switching hosts. Our hosting will be done by PowWeb. You can check out the details of what we get here.

After we make that switch, I will be installing phpbb3 until I can afford vBulletin. Everything will be deleted and have to be remade from there. Sorry about that. Because the phpbb3 is only temporary, it probably won't be as styled as this is. After we get vBulletin, we will be able to install mods, better chat rooms, the possibilities are ENDLESS!

NOTE: We shouldn't loose anything upgrading from phpbb3 to vBulletin. We will only lose stuff the first time around.

Thank you for understanding.
Back to top Go down
https://tehbesforum.all-up.com

Hang on Tight!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
thebesforum :: About the site :: Notes from the Admin-
Jump to: