NOTE: You must have browser cookies enabled for this site to function properly
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  ArcadeArcade  AwardsAwards  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AzurePenguino
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 681
Age : 24
Location : Portland, OR
Achievements :
10 / 10010 / 100

Registration date : 2008-04-04

Character sheet
Health:
5/16  (5/16)
Exp:
0/25  (0/25)
Gold:

PostSubject: Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th)   Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:44 pm

Well, hey all. Today, April 4th, I'm just posting which movies I'm personally looking forward to. Insofar, I haven't seen anything good coming out in April, but May is gonna be so boss! Iron-Man comes out, I'm looking forward to that, as I was a fan of the comic as a little kid, I'm gonna see the new Indiana Jones (though purely out of common sense, I mean Indiana Jones is a classic). Outside of theat I don't really have much preference for that which is coming out in the month of May. But what I really DO want to see is the new Batman movie, starring the now deceased Keith Ledger. Supposedly, it's going to be the best and darkest Batman to date. Awesome. Later, feel free to post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tamatown.com
bboston7
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 562
Age : 24
Achievements :
999 / 100999 / 100

Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th)   Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:11 pm

AzurePenguin wrote:
Well, hey all. Today, April 4th, I'm just posting which movies I'm personally looking forward to. Insofar, I haven't seen anything good coming out in April, but May is gonna be so boss! Iron-Man comes out, I'm looking forward to that, as I was a fan of the comic as a little kid, I'm gonna see the new Indiana Jones (though purely out of common sense, I mean Indiana Jones is a classic). Outside of theat I don't really have much preference for that which is coming out in the month of May. But what I really DO want to see is the new Batman movie, starring the now deceased Keith Ledger. Supposedly, it's going to be the best and darkest Batman to date. Awesome. Later, feel free to post.

awww, itsy bitsy don!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tehbesforum.all-up.com
AzurePenguino
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 681
Age : 24
Location : Portland, OR
Achievements :
10 / 10010 / 100

Registration date : 2008-04-04

Character sheet
Health:
5/16  (5/16)
Exp:
0/25  (0/25)
Gold:

PostSubject: Re: Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th)   Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:46 pm

Yup. I was cute and tiny. Like a bunny except human.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tamatown.com
bboston7
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 562
Age : 24
Achievements :
999 / 100999 / 100

Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th)   Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:40 pm

AzurePenguin wrote:
Yup. I was cute and tiny. Like a bunny except human.

Krishna loves bunnies. Did he pet you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tehbesforum.all-up.com
AzurePenguino
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 681
Age : 24
Location : Portland, OR
Achievements :
10 / 10010 / 100

Registration date : 2008-04-04

Character sheet
Health:
5/16  (5/16)
Exp:
0/25  (0/25)
Gold:

PostSubject: Re: Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th)   Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:30 pm

Eww. Krishna has the spirit of satan in him.
And he smells funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tamatown.com
Hikaru
starter


Number of posts : 31
Achievements :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-04-06

Character sheet
Health:
14/14  (14/14)
Exp:
0/25  (0/25)
Gold: 86

PostSubject: Re: Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th)   Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:34 am

AzurePenguin wrote:
Eww. Krishna has the spirit of satan in him.
And he smells funny.

Krishna is a boy???? When i read that name i thought it was a girl lol

So satan likes girls... eh? lol Sneaky =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzurePenguino
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 681
Age : 24
Location : Portland, OR
Achievements :
10 / 10010 / 100

Registration date : 2008-04-04

Character sheet
Health:
5/16  (5/16)
Exp:
0/25  (0/25)
Gold:

PostSubject: Re: Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th)   Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:02 pm

Not Satan likes bestiality
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tamatown.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th)   

Back to top Go down
 
Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New LEGO store coming to Newark, DE!!!
» Skaven are coming, oh Noes
» Walk for Haiti - April 5th & 10th
» April 1st Birthday Greetings!
» BABV Upcoming Events in April!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
thebesforum :: Entertainment :: Movies-
Jump to: