thebesforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTE: You must have browser cookies enabled for this site to function properly

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ArcadeArcade  AwardsAwards  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AzurePenguino
AzurePenguino

Number of posts : 681
Achievements :
Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th) Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-04

Character sheet
Health:
Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th) Left_bar_bleue5/16Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/16)
Exp:
Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th) Left_bar_bleue0/25Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/25)
Gold:

Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th) Empty
PostSubject: Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th)   Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th) EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 6:44 pm

Well, hey all. Today, April 4th, I'm just posting which movies I'm personally looking forward to. Insofar, I haven't seen anything good coming out in April, but May is gonna be so boss! Iron-Man comes out, I'm looking forward to that, as I was a fan of the comic as a little kid, I'm gonna see the new Indiana Jones (though purely out of common sense, I mean Indiana Jones is a classic). Outside of theat I don't really have much preference for that which is coming out in the month of May. But what I really DO want to see is the new Batman movie, starring the now deceased Keith Ledger. Supposedly, it's going to be the best and darkest Batman to date. Awesome. Later, feel free to post.
Back to top Go down
http://tamatown.com
bboston7
Admin
Admin
bboston7

Number of posts : 562
Achievements :
Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th) Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th)   Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th) EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 8:11 pm

AzurePenguin wrote:
Well, hey all. Today, April 4th, I'm just posting which movies I'm personally looking forward to. Insofar, I haven't seen anything good coming out in April, but May is gonna be so boss! Iron-Man comes out, I'm looking forward to that, as I was a fan of the comic as a little kid, I'm gonna see the new Indiana Jones (though purely out of common sense, I mean Indiana Jones is a classic). Outside of theat I don't really have much preference for that which is coming out in the month of May. But what I really DO want to see is the new Batman movie, starring the now deceased Keith Ledger. Supposedly, it's going to be the best and darkest Batman to date. Awesome. Later, feel free to post.

awww, itsy bitsy don!
Back to top Go down
https://tehbesforum.all-up.com
AzurePenguino
AzurePenguino

Achievements :
Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th) Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th) Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Health:
Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th) Left_bar_bleue5/16Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/16)
Exp:
Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th) Left_bar_bleue0/25Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/25)
Gold:

PostSubject: Re: Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th)   Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th) EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 8:46 pm

Yup. I was cute and tiny. Like a bunny except human.
Back to top Go down
bboston7
Admin
Admin
bboston7

Number of posts : 562
Achievements :
Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th) Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th)   Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th) EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 8:40 pm

AzurePenguin wrote:
Yup. I was cute and tiny. Like a bunny except human.

Krishna loves bunnies. Did he pet you?
Back to top Go down
https://tehbesforum.all-up.com
AzurePenguino
AzurePenguino

Achievements :

Character sheet
Health:
Exp:
Gold:

PostSubject: Re: Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th)   Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th) EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 5:30 pm

Eww. Krishna has the spirit of satan in him.
And he smells funny.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
starter

Number of posts : 31
Achievements :
Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-06

Character sheet
Health:
Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th) Left_bar_bleue14/14Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th) Empty_bar_bleue  (14/14)
Exp:
Gold: 86

PostSubject: Re: Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th)   Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th) EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 12:34 am

AzurePenguin wrote:
Eww. Krishna has the spirit of satan in him.
And he smells funny.

Krishna is a boy???? When i read that name i thought it was a girl lol

So satan likes girls... eh? lol Sneaky =P
Back to top Go down
AzurePenguino
AzurePenguino

Achievements :

Character sheet
Health:
Exp:
Gold:

PostSubject: Re: Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th)   Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th) EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 6:02 pm

Not Satan likes bestiality
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th)   Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th) Empty

Back to top Go down

Up-Coming Movies (As of April 4th)
Page 1 of 1