thebesforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTE: You must have browser cookies enabled for this site to function properly

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ArcadeArcade  AwardsAwards  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AzurePenguino
AzurePenguino

Number of posts : 681
Achievements :
Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-04

Character sheet
Health:
Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. Left_bar_bleue5/16Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/16)
Exp:
Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. Left_bar_bleue0/25Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/25)
Gold:

Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. Empty
PostSubject: Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me.   Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 5:16 pm

New shows that I actually watch are coming on tongiht. Like House. Oh and there are new south parks and Simpsons, so I am content to watch the same Scrubs re-runs on Comedy Central every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
http://tamatown.com
Da Tomanator
devoted
Da Tomanator

Number of posts : 313
Achievements :
Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-07

Character sheet
Health:
Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. Left_bar_bleue10/15Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/15)
Exp:
Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. Left_bar_bleue0/25Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/25)
Gold: 2

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me.   Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 5:39 pm

Psh, Leave it to Beaver for teh winz!
Back to top Go down
bboston7
Admin
Admin
bboston7

Number of posts : 562
Achievements :
Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me.   Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 8:46 pm

yeah, this ended before the forum went up.
Back to top Go down
https://tehbesforum.all-up.com
AzurePenguino
AzurePenguino

Achievements :
Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Health:
Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. Left_bar_bleue5/16Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/16)
Exp:
Gold:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me.   Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 8:58 pm

but there are finally new episdoes of things recently.
Back to top Go down
AzurePenguino
AzurePenguino

Achievements :

Character sheet
Health:
Exp:
Gold:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me.   Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 6:31 pm

Such as House, as seen on Monday. That was actually pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
bboston7
Admin
Admin
bboston7

Achievements :
Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me.   Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 7:02 pm

or teh office and SNL.

That is all that i watch.
Back to top Go down
AzurePenguino
AzurePenguino

Achievements :

Character sheet
Health:
Exp:
Gold:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me.   Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 7:05 pm

I don't watch as much as I used too

I read instead. I actually listen to T.V. more than I watch it.
Back to top Go down
Da Tomanator
devoted
Da Tomanator

Achievements :
Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Health:
Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. Left_bar_bleue10/15Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/15)
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me.   Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 11:28 pm

So... nobody watches Lost?
Back to top Go down
AzurePenguino
AzurePenguino

Achievements :

Character sheet
Health:
Exp:
Gold:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me.   Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 11:40 pm

I started watching the first season on disc, but then we stopped renting movies, and so I haven't watched the more recert ones.
Back to top Go down
Da Tomanator
devoted
Da Tomanator

Achievements :

Character sheet
Health:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me.   Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. EmptyThu May 01, 2008 5:41 pm

Don't want to skip any?
Back to top Go down
bboston7
Admin
Admin
bboston7

Achievements :

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me.   Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. EmptyThu May 01, 2008 5:53 pm

Da Tomanator wrote:
So... nobody watches Lost?

Not anymore, I stopped after the guy got killed by a cloud. It got ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Da Tomanator
devoted
Da Tomanator

Achievements :

Character sheet
Health:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me.   Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. EmptyThu May 01, 2008 6:00 pm

Well in the last episode, Ben somehow called the black smoke monster to kill all the people sent to the island to kill him.

By the series finally, everything will make sense.
Back to top Go down
AzurePenguino
AzurePenguino

Achievements :

Character sheet
Health:
Exp:
Gold:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me.   Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. EmptyThu May 01, 2008 6:06 pm

DICK!! Spoilers suck! & no, I don't want to skip any.
Back to top Go down
Da Tomanator
devoted
Da Tomanator

Achievements :

Character sheet
Health:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me.   Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. EmptyThu May 01, 2008 6:09 pm

Whoops, sorry lol. I forgot you havent been that far. But judging by how far you are, you'll probably forget by the time you catcch up.
Back to top Go down
AzurePenguino
AzurePenguino

Achievements :

Character sheet
Health:
Exp:
Gold:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me.   Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. EmptyThu May 01, 2008 6:12 pm

Yeah... Weak.
Back to top Go down
bboston7
Admin
Admin
bboston7

Achievements :

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me.   Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. EmptyThu May 01, 2008 8:05 pm

IF you are going to post a spoiler

Spoiler:

here is if you wanna hide something

and this just says random so i wanna see what it does\

[rand]wot is dis?[/rand]

[wow]adsf[/wow]
Back to top Go down
Da Tomanator
devoted
Da Tomanator

Achievements :

Character sheet
Health:
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me.   Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. EmptyThu May 01, 2008 8:44 pm

n'kays
Back to top Go down
AzurePenguino
AzurePenguino

Achievements :

Character sheet
Health:
Exp:
Gold:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me.   Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:20 pm

Huh?
Back to top Go down
bboston7
Admin
Admin
bboston7

Achievements :

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me.   Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. EmptySat May 03, 2008 12:26 am

AzurePenguin wrote:
Huh?

Your retarded. I even showed you in school
Back to top Go down
AzurePenguino
AzurePenguino

Achievements :

Character sheet
Health:
Exp:
Gold:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me.   Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. EmptySat May 03, 2008 11:51 am

Not that, dickface. I'm talking about the "[rand]thing[/rand]".
Back to top Go down
bboston7
Admin
Admin
bboston7

Achievements :

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me.   Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. EmptySat May 03, 2008 3:53 pm

AzurePenguin wrote:
Not that, dickface. I'm talking about the "[rand]thing[/rand]".

yeah, i showed you that at school
Back to top Go down
AzurePenguino
AzurePenguino

Achievements :

Character sheet
Health:
Exp:
Gold:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me.   Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. EmptySun May 04, 2008 4:43 pm

No, you didn't what is it supposed to do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me.   Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me. Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally, the writer strike stops affecting me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
thebesforum :: Entertainment :: Television-
Jump to: