thebesforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTE: You must have browser cookies enabled for this site to function properly

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ArcadeArcade  AwardsAwards  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This has helped me multiple times over the years...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Da Tomanator
devoted
Da Tomanator

Number of posts : 313
Achievements :
This has helped me multiple times over the years... Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100This has helped me multiple times over the years... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-07

Character sheet
Health:
This has helped me multiple times over the years... Left_bar_bleue10/15This has helped me multiple times over the years... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/15)
Exp:
This has helped me multiple times over the years... Left_bar_bleue0/25This has helped me multiple times over the years... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/25)
Gold: 2

This has helped me multiple times over the years... Empty
PostSubject: This has helped me multiple times over the years...   This has helped me multiple times over the years... EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 12:35 am

When doing an essay or anything else that requires internet sources, occasionaly, I get stuck and can't find anything. So a while back I found this site, https://www.chacha.com/ that actually has proffesional searchers (fun job...) to help you find something. Last time I used it, it was free and in the beta stage, but I'm not so sure now. Anyway, you can tell their employees to search anything for you, anything... suitable for minors... pictures, music, w/e.

Edit: The way they search now, I think may have changed a little for the worse, but my account still works free.
Back to top Go down
uzaku1
uzaku1

Number of posts : 118
Achievements :
This has helped me multiple times over the years... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100This has helped me multiple times over the years... Right_bar_bleue

Awards :
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Character sheet
Health:
This has helped me multiple times over the years... Left_bar_bleue1/4This has helped me multiple times over the years... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/4)
Exp:
This has helped me multiple times over the years... Left_bar_bleue0/25This has helped me multiple times over the years... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/25)
Gold: 25

PostSubject: Re: This has helped me multiple times over the years...   This has helped me multiple times over the years... EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 4:06 pm

kewl i will try taht out some time
Back to top Go down
http://uzaku1.blogspot.com
AzurePenguino
AzurePenguino

Number of posts : 681
Achievements :
This has helped me multiple times over the years... Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100This has helped me multiple times over the years... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-04

Character sheet
Health:
This has helped me multiple times over the years... Left_bar_bleue5/16This has helped me multiple times over the years... Empty_bar_bleue  (5/16)
Exp:
Gold:

PostSubject: Re: This has helped me multiple times over the years...   This has helped me multiple times over the years... EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 5:21 pm

me tambien, essay. Do you count this in your bibliography?
Back to top Go down
http://tamatown.com
Da Tomanator
devoted
Da Tomanator

Number of posts : 313
Achievements :
This has helped me multiple times over the years... Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100This has helped me multiple times over the years... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-07

Character sheet
Health:
This has helped me multiple times over the years... Left_bar_bleue10/15This has helped me multiple times over the years... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/15)
Exp:
Gold: 2

PostSubject: Re: This has helped me multiple times over the years...   This has helped me multiple times over the years... EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 6:24 pm

i'd count whatever site they give you in it. It is a search engine, do you put google in your bibliographys?
Back to top Go down
Domouflage
starter
Domouflage

Number of posts : 11
Achievements :
This has helped me multiple times over the years... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100This has helped me multiple times over the years... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: This has helped me multiple times over the years...   This has helped me multiple times over the years... EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 7:55 pm

That sounds really good! -adds it to favorites-
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=702563319
AzurePenguino
AzurePenguino

Achievements :
This has helped me multiple times over the years... Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100This has helped me multiple times over the years... Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Health:
This has helped me multiple times over the years... Left_bar_bleue5/16This has helped me multiple times over the years... Empty_bar_bleue  (5/16)
Exp:
Gold:

PostSubject: Re: This has helped me multiple times over the years...   This has helped me multiple times over the years... EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:06 am

IM SO PISSED!!!!
Back to top Go down
bboston7
Admin
Admin
bboston7

Number of posts : 562
Achievements :
This has helped me multiple times over the years... Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100This has helped me multiple times over the years... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: This has helped me multiple times over the years...   This has helped me multiple times over the years... EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 6:40 pm

i'm making a practice science vocab test with quizlet
Back to top Go down
https://tehbesforum.all-up.com
AzurePenguino
AzurePenguino

Achievements :

Character sheet
Health:
Exp:
Gold:

PostSubject: Re: This has helped me multiple times over the years...   This has helped me multiple times over the years... EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:02 pm

Mr. Brazo a.k.a. Teach a.k.a. B-Dawg use quizlet also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This has helped me multiple times over the years...   This has helped me multiple times over the years... Empty

Back to top Go down

This has helped me multiple times over the years...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
thebesforum :: Serious Forums :: HW Help-
Jump to: